Now you can have your favorite cartoon character as your sticker in any WhatsApp mods. You can have your favorite superhero as your WhatsApp sticker in GB WhatsApp, WhatsApp plus or OG WhatsApp. Stickers have become very popular among WhatsApp users. There are a lot of custom versions of your favorite stickers to use. The awesome thing is, even we can create our sticker packages and share with friends. Just simply take a picture of your pet and create sticker pack. You can select images from your phone photo gallery and use them as stickers. By default,
WhatsApp has 12 sticker packs. For Android users, they can customize their own images as WhatsApp stickers. They include “Cuppy by Minseunt song,” “Bibimbap Friends” etc. You can use them after you download them to your phone.
How to get WhatsApp Stickers.
You should have the latest WhatsApp versions in your phone. You can download the latest other WhatsApp APK from linked pages. If you are using the default version, you should have the version 2.18.329 or above. For iOS users, you should have the version 2.18.100.
How you can send WhatsApp Stickers
- First, open a chat window. Any individual or a group chat.
- Then you can see stickers icon next to the text typing field
- Then to add a sticker, press on the add icon
- In the next popup window, press Download icon, right next to the sticker package you need.
- After the download is completed, you can see a green mark
- Press tap back
- Now you can find the sticker and tap it to send to anyone.
How to create my own WhatsApp Stickers
Actually, WhatsApp doesn’t allow you to create or add your own stickers to their servers. But luckily for you, you can use third-party applications to create your own WhatsApp stickers. You can use the apps we have put in our WhatsApp Stickers making Apps download section.
Requirements for WhatsApp stickers.
Before you add a sticker to your custom sticker package, the stickers have to be created according to some specifications.
- Each sticker should have a transparent background
- The size of the sticker has to be 512X512 pixels.
- The size of the sticker has to be less than 100kb. You can find, “how to reduce the size of stickers” text file in our download section.
And there should be an icon to show the connection to your sticker package. This icon shows in your WhatsApp sticker menu. The image for the icon should be 96×96 pixels. The size has to be less than 50kb. Again you can find, “how to reduce the size of sticker package icon” text file in our download section.
Also, you must follow the following designing requirements while designing your sticker package.
- As the stickers could be rendered in various background colors, you should add “8-pixel”, “#FFFFFF” stroke, outside of your stickers. View this sample image in our download section
- There should be a gap between your sticker and the canvas. The gap has to be “512×512” pixel.
To get further details about file formats, tools to be used, how to convert customized stickers into popular art formats and many more. Please read the “Sample Apps “pdf file in our download section.
How to use WhatsApp Stickers making Apps
- You must have the latest WhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus, and WhatsApp web, GB WhatsApp or OG WhatsApp in your mobile device. You can download them from our download section
- Download, “WhatsApp Sticker creating an app” from our download section.
- There should be an uninterrupted internet connection.
- Now you have to select images from your gallery. You can pick any image you want.
- Click on the “create” icon
- Select the sticker pack name
- Next, to add images, click on the empty box
- First, you can enter the package name and creator’s name.
- In the pop window, you have to add your images from your gallery or take a new picture from your camera. You can add up to 30 images in this custom sticker package.
- Next, you will be directed to the editing window.
- Now you have to crop the image. You can crop it according to your favorite part. If you are not satisfied with cropping image, you can reset the process and start from the beginning.
- After you create the sticker, click on the “Add to WhatsApp.”
- Next click on the confirmation
- To try the newly added sticker pack, start a chat
- Click on the sticker icons and look for your sticker package
- Send to a friend or a group and have fun.
There is a new feature been developed by WhatsApp developers, and you will be able to search WhatsApp stickers pack.
These stickers are available for all the WhatsApp APK versions. You can use them in WhatsApp plus, OG WhatsApp, GB WhatsApp and WhatsApp web. You can now download latest WhatsApp APK from our download section. If you’re an iPhone user, you can read “How to use WhatsApp stickers on iPhone” article to get more details.